Today, I wore a modge podge of stuff from my closet. It came together though. I'm grateful.
Here's what I'm grateful for:
- Fitting clothes in my closet. After have 3 c-sections my body didn't decide to fully give up on me. It's not bouncing back like last time but there's still some fight in there.
- The Internet! When I'm stomped on what to wear or make, I can find inspiration on the Internet.
- Those that wear military green in service to our country. I have family and friends who serve or have served our country. Thanks for what you do it's not an easy job and often a major sacrifice for your entire family.
|My Military Inspired Look|
- Shirt and tank - Old, Not Sure Where I Got It, Similar
- Pants - Old, Cato's, Similar
- Scarf - Old, Cities Trends, Similar
- Shoes - New, JustFab, Gretchen (gift from my bestie)
How do you rock your military green?
Until next time, Smooches!